Are you a Manitoba farmer or farmer's market who is:
- selling your farm products directly to customers?
- open to connecting with other direct-marketing farmers and farmers' markets?
Direct-marketing to the individual or wholesale customer is all about making a lasting first impression, and you want to be ready. Whether you are at a farmer’s market, a customer’s house for a delivery or a retailer dropping off a sample, it pays to be ready to tell the story of your farm or farmers' market.
Every farm and every farmers' market has a story to tell, a story that Direct Farm Manitoba can help you develop and share with others. The story of your farm or farmers' market tells a potential customer not only your history, it gives this person insight into the values and principles that are behind the work that you do and the products that you sell.
After signing up with Direct Farm Manitoba, you will:
- Create an individualized profile about your farm or farmers' market
- Gain access to the "Members Only" Facebook Group
- Connect to a network of direct-marketing farmers in Manitoba (events, resources Facebook group)
- Receive newsletters about opportunities for direct-marketing farm businesses
Once you create your profile, your farm or farmers' market will be placed on the website and visitors to the site will be able to view it. This profile is able to be edited by the member at any time through a secure log-in system.
- For more information about creating and maintaining a profile on Direct Farm Manitoba, download the Direct Farm MB 2018 Membership Package.pdf and Direct Farm MB Application.pdf.
If you have any questions or concerns about maintaining a profile on the directory, contact us.
Already a member?
Join the closed Facebook group for members of Direct Farm Manitoba.